Along with the Android Lollipop 5.1 update, Google has added a new security feature created to render the phone unavailable for usage in the troubled event when it might get stolen or lost, therefore defending all the important data on it. However, this highlight, despite being very useful, can cause some serious difficulties and put people in a position in which they need to bypass Google account verification, so they can use the phone. In this article, you will see instructions on how to remove Google account from the phone
What’s this Google Account Verification and how it works?
Let’s assume that you just lost your phone and another person gets it. Usually, this person will not be able to use the phone if you have set up a screen lock pattern or a security PIN.
Before Android 5.1 Lollipop, this wasn’t such an upshot, as a single factory reset would’ve bypassed the lock.
However, after Google launched the Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP), this didn’t work anymore. Thanks to the FRP lock, the phone becomes unavailable if the person who does a factory reset doesn’t have the information of the Google account which was beforehand used to log on the phone.
They will see the “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was earlier synced on this device” message, meaning that the phone is unusable unless they bypass the Google account.
Automatically, this can have a big influence on users who buy a phone from a third party seller and cannot get in contact with the person that sold them the phone. Most users stated not being able to use the phone because they are stopped with an FRP locked the phone and they could not get past the security where the phone asks for the Google Account. If you’re in the same place, I bet that you have one this question: Is there any way to bypass the Google account lock?
How to Bypass Google Verification in Samsung:
After resetting your phone’s factory data, wait for it to restart and ask you to choose a language. After choosing it, proceed as follows:
• Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network (preferably a home network)
• The next screen will ask you for your Google Account.
• Tap the text field where the account is to be inserted until the keyboard appears.
• Touch and hold the “@” character until the setup menu appears
• Select Google keyboard settings
• Touch the 3 points at the top of the screen (or Others, depending on the running Android operating system).
• Select Feedback, and select an item from the list that follows.
• In the Feedback, Tap on to the Using Google Keyboard.
• Press and Hold to select any text in this page and then click on Websearch in the top right corner.
• A search field will be displayed
• Type Settings in the search field
• Scroll the down the screen until you find “About Phone” and tap it.
• Go to the menu and search for Build Number. Tap the Build Number 7 times in order to Developer Options
• Go to the previous menu and open the Developer again. Allow the OEM Unlocking and tap Back button two times
• Reboot your device
• Connect it to a Wifi again
• Now you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the device will prompt you to ADD a new Google Account
• Add a new account to the phone and your device will be ready to use.
And it is over. This is how you can do an FRP bypass for Samsung phones.
This is how you bypass google verification in Samsung. Hope it helps you guys. Use this bypassing method only for ethical purposes.